Friday, January 23, 2009

We're new at this!

Hello to everyone! Bryan and I are going to try and set up and continue this blog for our family. We are on facebook already, we understand, but some people that we are friends with don't have facebook but would sill like to see our family.
So bare with me, Kat, on this since I will most likely be doing most of the postings. Those are the perks of being the one that is at home most of the day! :) I've never done this before but I'm sure I'll get it before too long. Just bare with me until then! And if it looks like I'm slckin' just email me or comment and tell me to get my butt in gear and post some pictures! :) :)
I'm going to try and upload some pictures but I'm Bryan's computer and I'm not sure how "up to date" his pictures are. So here goes. :)
This is Mason, our little boy, last September. We are at the Puyallup Fair watching some horses. He was in seventh heaven. He is ALL BOY!! His G-Pa Dean is holding him.
I'll find some more updated photos on my own computer later. For now this is what you get! Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment