Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I finally found the pictures!!!!!!

Enjoy the Pictures!
I finally found my camera!!!

Season started with a Christmas Tree hunt down!
Ethan's first try at eating from a spoon-doesn't like it one bit!
Mason's first attempt at decorating the Christmas tree
Uncle Jeremy with Mason
Ethan enjoying his first Christmas.
Ethan trying to crawl. He's really good at going backwards!
It all ended with a girls day out and Grandpa Howarth watching the kids. This is what we came home to!
It was a lovely Holiday season and it was so great to see everyone. I can't wait to get to see everyone again. The boys especially miss all the attention and playmates!!!!
Brian and Chelsey we missed you and the children so much. We can't wait to see you as soon as we can!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Love all the pictures! I can't believe how OLD Mason is looking these days - with his shaggy hair! Such a cutie. I also can't believe how big Ethan is getting. How old is he now?

    I am so happy you had a wonderful holiday season. Brian and I are getting so excited to come up to Seattle in May. It will be a nice treat to spend the WEEK there. We will have to plan a girls day/night out while I am there. I would LOVE that! Shopping, dinner and perhaps a movie!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete