Thursday, February 26, 2009

BIG BABY NEWS!!!!!!!

I think the balloon says it all!







I wanted to put a picture of the ultra sound but I'm not the most scanner savy! I'll have to ask and get on here later. It's really funny because if you have ever seen an ultra sound--even if you haven't it's totally easy to tell that it is DEFINETLY a boy! Mason was really excited to tell people--well actually I think he was more excited about the balloon but what can ya say!--He's One!


IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW= I'm so happy for you three. What a cute family you are making. Will you put a comment on my blog or email me your address. I need to repay all the great gifts you have given me and Daxton, let just say that I got a sawing machine for Christmas and I haven't used it and I'm going to pull it out.

    ReplyDelete