Friday, March 20, 2009

How to entertain a 16 month old!

The results of sugar. What are Grandpa's for?!
This was our Wednesday evening! I love to listen to Mason laugh, especially when he gets really going! It's so contagious. G-Pa Dean had given Mason a little sugar and he was running it off, literally and found a cup so he had to play with it with Daddy. We don't know why this was so hilarious to him but it sure was funny. Sometimes you just gotta laugh at the little things in life. :) I love my boys!

2 comments:

  1. That is great! I love our kids they make you enjoy the simple things in life! I need your address please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE! What a fun video. I also LOVE to sit back and listen to my kiddies laugh - it is so funny! Mason looks so big! I can't believe how different he is. How are you feeling? I need an update!

    ReplyDelete