Sunday, March 15, 2009

Our Weekend!

Mason and I went to my parents yesterday, again, so that I could work on Emily's quilt some more. Grandpa Howarth (my Dad) and Uncle Dan (my brother) were working on moving things around upstairs so that my parents could remodel their room. They had a dolly to help move the big things and Mason was OBSESSED with it! It took a while to be able to get him to get on it but he LOVED it once we got him there. Here are some pictures of it and a little video that I LOVE! (At the bottom)



On Sunday we had a rainy day. It was POURING! And on top of that it was so windy! Well actually, I should say, we had almost everything today. Rain, wind, hail, snow. It was crazy but we loved it. I miss this! Mason LOVED it. Every time he heard the rain and wind he RAN to the window! It was kinda cute so I snapped some photos of him at the window. It was hard cause we had just been able to get outside with our new "outside" toys and he was loving that and now we have to be inside all day! I think he was going through a little outside withdrawal. It was hard but at least he was able to watch what was going on out there. The really funny thing was that if though it were raining he still would of had a blast playing in it--if we would have let him. :)


2 comments:

  1. What a cutie. That is so funny that he loved to ride around on the dolly. I love it! I can't wait to see you all (even though it is months away)! Give Mason a kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a really cute little young man in your family!!! It is really fun to hear you sister Howarth... mmmm... Kat. :)

    ReplyDelete