Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring has arrived!!!

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!
We believe that Spring has officially arrive because it's been beautiful for the past 4 days! (Knock on wood) The temp rose steadily for the past few days and today it reached the 70's! YEAH!!!! We broke out the shorts. Mason even wore shorts to Church yesterday! He's so cute! They're still all a little long so he looks like he's wearing capri's-good thing you can totally tell he's a boy.
He never stopped moving today so I couldn't really catch him outside in his shorts so I thought I'd try this evening but yet he still wont stop moving! Go figure--he's a 17 month old boy! So you have to put up with these weird pictures! I'll try to get some better ones down the road.



Yes--he's laughing!

1 comment:

  1. Is Mason sporting a faux-hawk? Sweet! We are also having wonderful weather right now. Unfortunately we are supposed to get SNOW on Friday, it is crazy and depressing!

    Oh and I love the shorts. I just bought Cade 3 pairs of plaid shorts for the summer, they are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete