Thursday, May 14, 2009

18 months!

Mason went in for his 18th month check up last week so I thought I'd share how he's doing! Weight: 28.6 lbs--top 75% Height: 33in--top 50% Head: top 91% Developing mental and physically on track. He's quite a champ. He sat there on the doctors exam table all by himself and let her look at him and do the whole exam without a fuss or problem while Bryan and I sat in the chairs next to him. He's such a big boy! He got his current shots and did ok. He cried until we left the room, once out in the hall and waiting room he was great. He then slept for 2 1/2 hours! I love it when he gets shots 'cause it tuckers him out so much that he sleeps great!!!! Other than that he's doing great. He's currently and little sick-quite gross actually. You would think that after 18 months I would be used to the snot but nope I'm not! It still grosses me out just as much as ever. :) I can handle everything else just fine--poop, vomit, blood etc. but a little snot and I'm holding on to my lunch! Well here's some pictures of Mason taken over the past few weeks. The first one is the only one I could get today 'cause he's so cranky, due to being sick, so I had to wait until he was asleep. He LOVES cuddling with his daddy and is so excited when he gets to stay home with him!


PS-BABY COUNT DOWN~6 weeks and counting--I finally got Maosn to say Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment