Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wii Fit

Today Nana and Papa Dean got the Wii FIt for their Nintendo Wii. We are all really excited to try it out--that would definetly include Mason!!!! He cracks me up. The minute that Bryan got the balance board all set up and ready to go Mason was the first to step up! It was funny. Bryan gave him the remotes and let him stand there by himself for a second or two and then we've spent the rest of the evening trying to get him off! He was in seventh heaven though and it was kinda cute. Here are some pictures of us trying it out. I say us but I really just mean Mason and Bryan due to my pregnancy issues! Although I did step on and create an account with my weight and BMI and all and then they set a goal for me to loose like 20 lbs over the next 3 months so when I get back on after the baby comes the computer will be really confused and it will look really good! I thought that was kinda funny! :) I know I'm very easally entertained! The first two pictures are of Mason trying out his stuff and then the last two are of Bryan trying out his "Warrior Pose". ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

There was a lot more that I watched like, hula hooping, tight rope walking, skiing, running a race, they've all been quite funny but too many things to take pictures of.

No comments:

Post a Comment